Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to School

Well, the first real week of school is in the books! My classes have pretty much settled in....I've been blessed with smaller class sizes (my largest is around 25) & some really fun kids! Praise the Lord! Some of my students I've had for other classes, so it's fun to have them again...Josh is teaming 4 classes and has 1 small-group Government....we've both been able to get home at a pretty decent hour, which Allie is very excited about! I'm sure that won't last for very long, but for now it's nice!



My bulletin boards are done...I used a lot of my summer pictures to help fill in the gaps...































My advisement seniors helped to decorate my door.....FUN! I can't believe they'll be graduating in a few short months! They've been with me since they were freshmen! Graduation is going to be emotional this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment